May 22, 2012 1 Comment
In addition to the two effects that come with the .NET Framework, you can get access to a number of other effects when you download and install the Expression Blend SDK for .NET 4.
Once you install the SDK, you’ll see the new effects show up in the Effects folder of the Assets panel.
The effects include:
- Bloom – Make bright areas appear brighter
- Color Tone – Render a visual using shades of two colors
- Emboss – Make visual appear raised or stamped
- Magnify – Magnify a circular area
- Monochrome – Render using shades of a single color
- Pixelate – Reduce resolution, rendering as large pixels
- Ripple – Apply visual that looks like rippling liquid
- Sharpen – Sharpen image edges
- Swirl – Apply effect that twists entire image